bonzaco
bonzaco, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Electrolux ESI 6105 dishwasher does not heat the water on

My Electrolux ESI 6105 dishwasher does not heat the water on occasions. Generally it works OK but sometimes the water does not heat and the dishes come out wet an partially washed

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK. Could you give me the product code or pnc from the rating label down the side of the door please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The PNC is###-##-####

Thank you can you confirm what type of detergent you are using, tablets, capsules or powder?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tablets and sometimes capsules

OK there is a technical bulletin covering you appliance that gives suggestions on improving the drying results which I attach below. It consists of changing a heat measurement sensor and using a particular type of rinse aid (if you are not using or using another brand) Give it a read and come back to me if you require further details. In the meantime would you kindly rate the advice given sofar - thanks