Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Beko DSFS1531B unable to change program or run machine. Have

Beko DSFS1531B unable to change program or run machine.
Have run function test and all lights remain on.
Started machine test mode and only step 1 completed and no further test completed.
Turned on and off and cold rinse light on but can not change program.
Also wash dry and end lights are permanently on

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

With the test mode not working as well as the regular cycles, the issue is with the main machine controller. It will probably need to be replaced but you can try a hard reset first. Unplug the machine for 4 full hours to reset the electronics. If it does not restore normal operation, the controller will need to be replaced.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Kelly thanks for the info.
If controller needs replacing do you know which oart number this is

Sure! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The controller is mounted in between the door panels. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thanks. I'll leave it unplugged for 4 hrs before I order the part

Yes, hopefully it will reset and you won't need to! :)