JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an everhot 120 cooker. The induction hob is not

Customer Question

Hello - I have an everhot 120 cooker. The induction hob is not responding. Electric display for cooker is working so fault seems to be with induction only. Any ideas please? Steven
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

How old is the cooker, and what does the display show when you turn on one of the induction zones to heat?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
18 months and the hob controls are not responding at all
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Right its likely its the control interface which has failed then, if it were the induction PCB you would get an error code shown up.

What lights\symbols are currently shown on the display?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Ive not heard back from you in some time is there anything else I can help you with Steven?

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 days ago.

Ive not heard back to you in some time do you need anything further before I close the case?