Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a wall mounted Danfoss IP55 box operating a water

Customer Question

I have a wall mounted Danfoss IP55 box operating a water pump for borehole. It has a green button and red stopper on cover, both marked 'reset' and the red one also STOP. It is situated immediately below the fuse box in my pantry. The electrical fuse marked Water Pump on the fuse box has jumped in recent storm.
Can I try to re-set myself?
Next to the box there is a cylinder Grundfos SPM2, also labelled with re-set button
(I used to deal with Wyatts of Whitchurch in Shropshire but find that they have gone out of business.)
I shall be very glad to hear from you.
Belinda Cousens
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 20 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

I am very sorry for the delay. I would like to help.