Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Re: Samsung RS21DCSV fridge. This is fitted with a water

Customer Question

Re: Samsung RS21DCSV fridge. This is fitted with a water dispenser, whilst ice is available there is no water . I have checked the supply to the fridge which is OK and have replaced the water valve which does not change things so presume that was not the problem. On checking the electric supply, there are two to the valve of which one on ok the other is dead. I noted also that the ice was very dirty (The purifier is changed every 6 months)
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

If your not getting any power to the water valve then this points to a faulty relay on the PCB, which would require a new PCB, before opting to replace the PCB it is worth checking you dont have any lose wires by checking continuity.