Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

washer Dryer model WD1 1440 needs to have the panel re-set as it is stuck on spin cycle .

Customer Question

How do I re-set the electronic panel ?
I tried to download the Instruction Manual for this model, but it is not available online .
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 23 days ago.

Hi Ingrid,

Please find the manual attached - Pg 42 onwards provides troubleshooting for various issues, although in the first instance I would turn the machine off at the mains power for 30 minutes, then turn back on and try again, to see if that clears it.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 19 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich