Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I’ve got a Zanussi Jet System washing machine - ZWJ 7140 W.

Customer Question

I had it ready to do a wash today but he computer panel isn’t coming on.I’ve checked and replaced the fuses in the plugs and also checked the filter and the electrics haven’t tripped.I’m guessing it’s provably the circuit board for the panel?
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

I assume you have checked the power socket and tried the washer in another socket?

If so then im afraid its more then likely the control board on this.

First try unplugging it and leave it 20 mins to see if this does a hard reset.

If still not working then remove the top panel of the washer and follow mains lead to the mains filter and check the wiring in there.

But if all the wires are fine then the control board will be the fault.

As on the back of the control board were the mains wires goes is the relay.

This is the part that fails as it doesnt switch over and causes the fault you have.

So in this case im afraid the control board will need to be replaced to cure this.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.