Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a Neff microwave combi oven it’s shows e10 error code

Customer Question

I have a Neff microwave combi oven it’s shows e10 error code what does this mean thank you
Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It’s a neffgmph the no is b6774 no 02 made in 2002
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it is something to do with door oven works great but turn it to microwave and it comes on for about 10 seconds and comes up e10 and turns off
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately, this usually indicates a fault with the microwave electronics, possibly capacitors/diode, but may be transformer or microwave magnetron. Unless you're a technician I would recommend seeking a professional repair service or alternatively replace the unit.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich