Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a floor steamer - Thane H20X5 model. When I plug it

Customer Question

HiI have a floor steamer - Thane H20X5 model.
When I plug it in, the light comes on which indicates there is a connection but unfortunately it has stopped producing any steam, the water does not heat up.
Do you mend these type of appliances?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

We only provide helpful information. Would you like to repair this yourself? Have you checked that the water level is correct? Cleaned any limescale out of the machine?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
that is all fine.I wasnt aware that you only provided information. When I made a payment I believed arrangements would be made for someone to come & repair my steamer not telling me what to do.