Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an insinkerator, it’s not jammed, I did find some

Customer Question

Hi, I have an insinkerator, it’s not jammed, I did find some soft plastic in there, the type used to fasten loaf of bread In it’s plastic container. It turns freely in all directions, the reset button is not sticking out.

All I hear is a quiet clicking sound when I push the air button.

Ads

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I have an insinkerator, it’s not jammed, I did find some soft plastic in there, the type used to fasten loaf of bread In it’s plastic container. It turns freely in all directions, the reset button is not sticking out.All I hear is a quiet clicking sound when I push the air button.Ads
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Still! :p
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hellloooo!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This works well then
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

What happens if you plug the disposal directly into the outlet?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not sure what you mean, it isn’t already plugged in directly. Anyway sorry, this took too long, I’ve already fixed the issue.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry I meant it is already plugged in.