Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an American fridge freezer. The freezer seems fine

Customer Question

I have an American fridge freezer. The freezer seems fine but the fridge is totally frozen and the fan is not working
Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Beko but don't know the model it is black and approximately 4 years old
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible otherwise an engineer but don't have mega loads of money!
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so....... It was leaking water from the fridge for some time before this
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
HiCan you post the model number please.When you say the fan isnt working is it the fan in
the freezer?Regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry its taken so long had to wait for my son to get model number as am disabled and couldn't move fridge freezer!!!!! Model number is ***** A+ it is a black Beko and was purchased 17/06/14 it has a water dispenser with the fridge but is not an ice maker. It's the fan in the fridge and after leaking water when it was self defrosting, now the back of the fridge is frozen solid