JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a DEFF cooker gas top electric oven I switched off

We have a DEFF cooker gas top electric ovenI switched off the power and the clock is not working now,This means I can't get the oven to operate
I think it must have the clock set
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Can you work on this quickly please we have family arriving from Australia

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today, sorry for the delay in responding

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Please can you work on a text chat

To confirm you having no time or icons showing on the clock, and you have powered it off using the red isolater switch and turned it back on with no change in symptoms

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I am at the cooker now can you go step by step

Right there should be a red isolater switch on the wall which turns off power to the oven, switch that off.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I am awaiting his call

Wait 30-60 seconds, turn it back on and watch the display carefully, does anything show up on the display?

Sorry can you clarify what call are you waiting on?