JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Washing Machine WAN24001GB bought in March. The door would

Customer Question

Washing Machine WAN24001GB bought in March. The door would not open after a wash, tried
several things but no joy. Put on the rinse programme and at the end the door opened.
Can you advise anything if it happens again?9
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Alan, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

There is a door release catch you can pull behind the flap at the bottom of the washer (where the drain filter is), you just pull the catch down to manually open the door.

This type of fault is unusual on a bosch appliance, when the door would not open did the door lock light flash or remain solidly lit?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The door light did neither flash nor remain solid
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Ok so the door light is now showing illuminated at the end of the wash but the door would not open?

What else was shown on the display?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Ive not heard back from you do you require any further assistance?