Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Having an awful experience with my 7000 series condenser

Customer Question

Having an awful experience with my 7000 series condenser dryer. The motor has failed twice in the first 6 months with very loud grinding noise and AEG refusing to replace it. After the second motor was fitted , clothes no longer dry. I am going to have to scrap it as the lates theory is that the condenser has failed costing nearly £400 to replace after spending nearly £650 so far. Any thoughts?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
happy to wait until Friday
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

How oold is the appliance, can you also provide me the ENR which should be on the inside of the washer door?

There are far cheaper options than paying £650 for repairs, so I am sure we can get this fixed for less than £250, but that said need to get to bottom of the cause.