Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a Zanussi dishwasher It has stopped draining

Customer Question

Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It is a ZDS12001WA I don't know how you run a diagnostic It won't really turn on. I've drained out all the water, and disconnected the drain pipe The dishwasher runs for about 20 mins, and then stops The 'finished' light starts flashing twice... which I think means there is a drainage problem The pipe is definitely not blocked, so I think it is a motor problem? Could this be the case
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope - that is it
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 2 months ago.

Try cleaning out the filter and aperture in the bottom of the machine.

Also rather than the drain hose being blocked, sometimes the waste pipe which it connects to is clogged up.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich