Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The red warning light came on in my fridge freezer last

Customer Question

hi the red warning light came on in my fridge freezer last sunday and i switched the appliance off with doors open for over 24 hours and left it to defrost .i switched it back on AND LEFT IT FOR A DAY OR SO AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE IT FROZE BACK UP SO I DID A BIG SHOP AND REFILLED NOW A FEW DAYS LATER THE LIGHT HAS COME ON WHAT NOW?
Expert:  Daniel replied 14 days ago.

Can you post the make and model number please.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
HI AFTER WAITING 24 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE I WENT ELSEWHERE
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 11 days ago.
I am very sorry for the delay in response.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator