Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I own a ZQ-770 organizer, but haven’t used it for some time.

Customer Question

I own a ZQ-770 organizer, but haven’t used it for some time. I’ve put new batteries in but I’ve forgotten my old pass word. How do I change or get a new one.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I’ve owned the item for some years, and used it a lot when working, but retiring some 7 years ago it was left in my brief case no used.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible.
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No,
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 months ago.

I've attached a copy of the manual. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell the only way to deal with a forgotten password ***** ***** completely reset the device which will result in a loss of all data. If you are happy to do this, the instructions can be found on pg 61 'All Reset Operation', might be worth trying without pressing Enter in step 3 first as this will to reset all data.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich