Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I HAVE BEEN AFTER A SPARE PART FOR MY AMERICAN FRIDGE

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN AFTER A SPARE PART FOR MY AMERICAN FRIDGE FREEZER, TRIED BEKO SPARES 3 TIMES CANT FIND THE PART I NEED, IT IS A PART THAT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE TO CHANGE IF ONLY I CAN GET IT.?
Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: ITS A BEKO AMERICAN FRIDGE FREEZER, ASNL551B, SERIAL NO 15-100217-10, I HAVE THE MANUAL IN FRONT OF ME,
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES IT ONLY NEED UNSCREWING AND REPLACING,
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: IF I COULD E-MAIL THE PICTURE TO SOMEONE THE PART I NEED,
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
hi its a hard plastic circular disc approx 4cm that fits on the back of the ice bucket it helps turn the ice rotary gear,its just held by a bolt and washer so easily replaced, with time the oblong slot in the disc has rounded so jams up. hope this helps, page 28 in the manual.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 12 days ago.

Can you attach the picture to the message please using the paperclip icon and I'll try to find it for you?

Best Regards,

Rich