Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Left side if fridgefreezer too hot to touch Assistant: I'll

Customer Question

Left side if fridgefreezer too hot to touch
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: The appliance was delivered this morning... it was installed as per instructions and left for 2 hours to settle down before switching on.About 30ninutes later I wanted to go shopping I reached into a cupboard next to the appliance and touched the appliance accidentally with my right arm which I jerked it away as the appliance was vert hot a few seconds later I placed my open ham
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?
Customer: my fridgefreezer was delivered today. After a period of 2 hours I plugged it in as instructed. 30 minutes later I unintentionally touched the left side of the appliance and found it very hot too hot to leave my hand on it.. what is wrong .
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No . It was delivered at 10 am this morning in its original packing and is brand new
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The appliance was purchased from Curry’s . After many hours on the phone I have been getting nowhere .
Expert:  md20/20 replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.