Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need help to set the time on my belling built in

Customer Question

I need help to set the time on my belling built in multifunction oven, it was suggested I pressed the + & - buttons togetherbut the + on e seems to be stuck, it has 6 buttons?
Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It,s
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I'ts a belling but I've only moved in recently to a house which was built about 15 years ago so I guess it's about that old, Idon't have a number or anything
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the buttons seem to be bell+clock,steamingdish,stop,hand,+,-(6in total)
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

To set the clock on a 6 button timer what you need to do is turn the power off for 30 seconds and turn back on.

Now look at the buttons on the timer and number them from left to right with 1 on the left.

Press and hold buttons 1 and 2 and at the same time press the + button to set the time.

If this doesnt work then try buttons 2 and 3 held in together and at the same time press the + button.

One of these will set the time for you. Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks sorted, How do I set the timer?
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Do you have the model number of the oven and i will see if i can find the manual for it for you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Now the reply section keeps flashing!
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

Sorry not sure what you mean bu the reply section flashing. What is the reply section?