wilbur44
wilbur44, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I work on all Whirlpool Appliances
13954826

It will not turn on...…...I have checked all the power

It will not turn on...…...I have checked all the power switches.....I need a service visit.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: no
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I got halfway through scheduling a visit (am on a service agreement & pay monthly for that) but the visit was stopped.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator

What appliance is this and what is the model number?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A technician/serviceman is scheduled to come to my house on Friday the 5th (this week). It is a Miele Dishwasher, Serial No. 55/110039656

Since your repair person isn't coming til Friday, give this a try, open the door and unplug from wall for 5 minutes then close the door and plug it back in. See if that does anything for you, thank-you. Still get back with me either way.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but I tried that on Saturday!!!!

Okay, Good luck with your technician.

wilbur44, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I work on all Whirlpool Appliances