canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

My father in law is looking for a reciprocating saw

Hi. My father in law is looking for a reciprocating saw attachment for his Bosch PSB600RPE drill. Does such a thing exist?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry - he's in Israel so I can't contact him just now. He has said that it's a PSB 600 RPE (and, knowing him, he probably helped build the Ark with it)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I just need to know whether this attachment actually exists. If not, I won't waste my time trying to find it. I've been searching but haven't found anything so far.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

It looks like there is but I would not recommend using the drill like that often. It will break the bit or break the chuck pretty quickly. click here

.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for the advice. This links to a US site and product. I can find that same product on amazon uk but it's currently unavailable. Think I'll just advise him to buy a proper saw!

I think that is a good idea.