Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman,
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

Have a Tricity Bendix oven Model BS 962 SS ,it is 20 years

Have a Tricity Bendix oven Model BS 962 SS ,it is 20 years old but in good condition. Need a hinge for oven door and can't find one, any ideas. Thank you
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Tricity Bendix, Model BS 962 SS, about 20 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I'm an expert here on Just Answer and have been for many years. I will be more than happy to assist you today. I DO NOT send the PHONE REQUEST and do not use it so you will not be charged for that service. The computer generates that automatically and I can't stop it.

Do any of these look like the door hinge you need? I can't seem to find that model in the parts listing although I do have access to the user manual for it. Check out the pages of these and see if you get lucky. If not let me know:

https://www.buyspares.co.uk/cooker-oven/tricity-bendix/hinge/catalogue.pl?path=462784:496321,108072:462862&refine=hinge

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Many thanks.