JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I'm connecting a new Zanussi oven to an existing oven

Hi there, I'm connecting a new Zanussi oven to an existing oven socket. Terminal on the back of the oven are LLNNNE, which do I connect to? Many thanks
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's brand new. Zanussi ZCV660TRXE, thanks
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm doing it and an electrician is coming tomorrow to check it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so thanks

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Right and I take it you currently have a flex from the oven socket with a cable containing blue, brown and yellow/green wires?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.