md20/20
md20/20,
13574879

My Bosch Classixx 1200 has stopped working during final spin

Hi My Bosch Classixx 1200 has stopped working during final spin about 1 minute before the end of cycle. Code in the window F:21 which won't go away. I've checked the pump and outlets etc Nothing out of place. Any suggestions? Kind regards
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's a about a year or two old Classixx 6 1200 Express
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can, I have all the tools
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all. The water supply, tubes etc are all clear and the pump has nothing to jam it.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your washer today.

To be clear, when the F:21 appears, did the washer drain out completely or is there still visible water in the tub?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It drained completely

OK. So to start, this is a motor control board fault. You should be able to reset it. Here is the procedure to reset the error.

Start with knob at 12 o'clock position.
Turn knob to 6 o'clock position - wait 5 seconds
press and continue to hold Spin button - wait 5 seconds
move knob 1 notch clockwise - wait 5 seconds
let go of Spin button - wait 5 seconds
move knob forward to 12 o'clock position.

Because it's timed, people often mess up the time so it doesn't work. Keep trying this as often as it takes for it to work.

If the problem comes back, the motor control board would have to be replaced.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Great It’s back again many thanks