AppTechNC
AppTechNC,
102520037

We have a robot coupe cl52, the motor shaft fin is worn, how

We have a robot coupe cl52, the motor shaft fin is worn, how do i change that part?
JA: How long have you had your CL52?
Customer: 6 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried knocking it out
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all thank you

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am a certified appliance repair technician. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your appliance today. I will do my best to answer all questions you may have. I am not 100% familiar with this model but I was able to find some information related to a similar model, the CL55. Here is the info I found posted in a forum on a different website: "I have a CL55 and if they are alike at all, its pretty easy. Pull the motor off, loosen the nut on the bottom of the shaft holding the pulley on, hit the shaft on the bottom where the threaded part is with the nut on, gently tap it. (you might have to rethread it when you are done) and it should come out. Then change the bearings/shaft and reinstall." The part I believe you need is part # 29693. I was also able to find the parts diagram for this model. Here is a ***LINK*** to the manual/diagram. At the bottom of the diagram, you will find all of the contact information for the manufacturer. In the event the info I have provided does not help you may reach back out to me or contact the manufacturer directly to see if they have an instructional video they can send you. Please do not forget to rate the information I have provided. You can do so by clicking the appropriate star located in the top/bottom corner of your screen. If you need additional assistance or have more questions you can continue to communicate with me even after providing a rating. I hope I have provided you with great service. Have a great day. Tips/Bonuses are also greatly appreciated.