Waldemar Banasiak
Waldemar Banasiak,
Experience:  Senior Project Engineer at Peritus International Ltd
105762476

I have a espresseria automatic serie ea80 ea82 merchine

Customer Question

I have a espresseria automatic serie ea80 ea82 merchine can’t get any milk from the merchine when making coffee
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: One week
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If l can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Stem comes out but it doesn’t draw the milk
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Waldemar Banasiak replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Waldemar,

Did you run the clean and descaling programs?

Check the following:

- if there is milk

- Check that steam is coming out of the nozzle, if not, unblock the steam nozzle with the cleaning wire.

- Check if the small air inlet in the upper part of the nozzle is blocked. Unblock the inlet, dry it and if necessary rinse it with water

- The recipient and milk are not cold enough.

- The milk is not fresh enough.

If this doesn't work:

Remove the black plastic outer sleeve of the Frothing Wand (some models have a metal outer sleeve). If done correctly, the “sleeve” has been removed, but the inner wand with red or black washer, is still connected to the machine.
2) The part of the sleeve assembly that you have removed is comprised of 2 pieces, the frothing sleeve and the center piece. The center piece can be seen if you look into the top of the wand.
3) Using a pencil (eraser end), or similar shaped object, push down on the center piece until an audible “click” is heard. The “click” means that the centerpiece is back into the proper position. When in the proper position, the center piece visibly sticks out the bottom of the sleeve about ¼-inch. It looks like a bird beak.
4) Now put the sleeve back on the machine and your machine should be ready to froth again.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Waldemar

The request is still open. Do you need any help yet?

If you don't mind, please, rate my answer with 4 of 5 stars.

Thanks,

Waldemar