Waldemar Banasiak
Waldemar Banasiak,
Experience:  Senior Project Engineer at Peritus International Ltd
105762476

My Borscht Rotak 340 ER appeared to have motor out after

Customer Question

My Borscht Rotak 340 ER appeared to have motor burnt out after several years of lawn mowing. How best to get it repaired? I am based in Derbyshire UK.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just stopped working half way mowing so had to complete with my streamer.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Can do if not too complex.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Needs a new blade too.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Waldemar Banasiak replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Waldemar,

If you plan to do the job by yourself you can buy the spares here: https://www.powertoolspares.com/bosch/lawnmower-rotak-340-er.m/3600ha6171/spares

However if you are sure that the motor is burned and will need the replacement, I recommend to consider buying new one, because the cost of new motor + delivery + replacement time or cost will be higher then new machine.

Check out, for example, Argos https://www.argos.co.uk/search/bosch-rotak-340-er-rotary-lawnmower/

Kind Regards,

Waldemar

The request is still open. Do you need any help yet?

If you don't mind, please, rate my answer with 4 of 5 stars.

Thanks,

Waldemar