JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Where is the fuse for the zanussi dishwasher (integrated) no

Customer Question

where is the fuse for the zanussi dishwasher (integrated)
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: no just does not switch on. Because it;s built in I cannot see a serial no or model
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on how accessible it is. I would consider a repair man
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: worked perfectly until yesterday, checked all external fuses ok
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

The model number or PNC should be located on the side of the washer door as you open it.

With regard to the fuse if there is no sign of power start by checking the dishwasher plug or fused spur (most are plugged in), if the fuse is working then its likely a faulty switch.

Let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The dishwasher is integrated and I cannot see any model number. It is about 6 years old.
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Are you looking for a recommendation for an engineer to attend if your not wanting to inspect the plug fuse?

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

I havent heard from you in some time do you require any further assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No fixed problem myself. Regards Campbell
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Glad the appliance is now working, what component was at fault (the switch or the PCB)?