Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Have a Tricity Bendix fridge freezer which needs its lower

Customer Question

Have a Tricity Bendix fridge freezer which needs its lower bottle shelf
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: There is no model no. on the fridge/freezer I can find...the lower bottle shelf is 17" long but the part I got by mail order was 15 1/4" The appliance whilst in good working order is over 10years old I guess
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes the shelf just slots in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need the model no. of the F/F with the 17" long shelf
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Cancel live phone call ..will await emailed notification
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 3 months ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Still awaiting response....Al** H*****D 21033