Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I have an old dishwasher (1999) which has been brilliant but

Customer Question

I have an old dishwasher (1999) which has been brilliant but has finally given up. IT is a Kenwood KID60B16. 1PX1. Serial number(###) ###-####
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: I need to replace it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I wanted to know its dimensions and whether there is a current equivalent of that dishwasher
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: problem is it won't drain after a wash cycle
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
Hi there customer, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your question. Please keep in mind phone requests are often computer generated and not from me, if you do not want phone service simply ignore the request. With that being said let me see if I can find the dimensions for you.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
Here are the normal and recessed positions of your dishwasher
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
You should be able to replace it with any dishwasher that’s labeled as “full size”
However concerning it not draining, this is often due to a clogged line, pump, trap etc, before you replace it you may want to see if we can fix the drainThere’s a good video about diagnosing drain issues herehttps://youtu.be/CIiflC7N3oA
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
If that answers your question please remember to leave me a positive rating on the question. If you have another question feel free to ask, otherwise have a blessed day!- tamar