Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The door on my freezer was left open and things started to

Customer Question

The door on my freezer was left open and things started to defrost. We turned it on to fast freeze and now the lights are flashing and it's very noisy at times.
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: Hotpoint Fridge freezer Air Tec
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Hopefully all we need is some advice
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We think the fan might have ice on it...shall we defrost it?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 months ago.
Hi! My name is*****’ve got over ten years of experience in hvac/refrigeration and appliances. I would be happy to give you advice on your fridge. Keep in mind phone requests are often generated by a computer and not me, if you do not want phone service simply ignore the request and I’ll try to help through text. If you do want a phone call I will be glad to provide it. with that being said do you happen to have the model number of the fridge?