Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Beko drcs 68W. When the start button is pressed for approx 3

Customer Question

beko drcs 68W. When the start button is pressed for approx 3 seconds the start /pause neon lights up along with warning lights indicating water tank is full (which it isn't) and filter needs cleaning (which it doesn't) and end/anticrease light is also on. I've replaced the PCB but same problems occuring. PS I've inherited the machine when I bought the house-so it could be anything really..
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Beko DRCS 68W not sure if you read my note you'll see that I inherited the machine when I bought the house.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It's in France. Need I say more
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes have put it into test mode and it doesn't behave as described.
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Is the dryer getting stuck during a cycle so thats why you are pressing the start button for 3 seconds or so?

Has the dryer ever worked since you have had it?

Regarsd