Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a beko drcs68w that has stopped working, the light in

I have a beko drcs68w that has stopped working, the light in the drum is on but no other power and the reset etc doesn't work
Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yeah,it stopped a couple days ago and still nothing
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Like?

So just to confirm none of the lights on the front control panel are coming on this correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yeah that's correct
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Ok in this case the control board has failed and will need to be replaced.

But you also need to check the heater as the sensor on there actually fails and this takes the control board out.

So for this fault most of the time the control board and the heater will need to be replaced together but this isnt a cheap fix and for both parts its not usually worth it as it will be over the £100 mark just for parts.

Sorry its not good news but if you need anymore info just get back to me.