Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We are buying a neff T48TD1BNO and need to get the

Customer Question

Hi we are buying a neff T48TD1BNO and need to get the extraction pipe fitted underfloor. We have purchased a Manrose Channel 204 x 60mm flat channel. Can you please advise if this suitable.
JA: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?
Customer: yes and they have asked me to find out from Neff what extraction pipe is needed hence my question
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: what work?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have a concrete floor and need to cut a channel before we have underfloor heating and a new timber floor fitted. The channel is going to house the extraction for the Neff Hobb and i need to know what extraction pipe you recommend please
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What duct kit are you attaching between the extraction outlet and the ducting, as the standard Neff duct kit (which has to be purchased separately) supports a 220x90mm duct not the 204 x 60mm.