JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Dysentery will charge it shows filler but the filler is

Customer Question

Dysentery will charge it shows filler but the filler is clean
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: V10 animal 08/06/18 SERIAL NOZW5-uk-Kda8189a
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cleaned the fill yesterday ,,,hands no power Will not charge
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

I havent heard from you in some time please confirm if you need anything further or if your happy for me to close the question