JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I bought my Samsung fridge freezer a few years ago and have

Customer Question

Hi, I bought my Samsung fridge freezer a few years ago and have connected the water supply for the first time. I can get water via the dispenser but not ice. I have taken off the cover for the ice dispenser and pressed the button on the side but do not hear a bleep
JA: What device or product has sound issues?
Customer: Rfg28mesl1
JA: How long have you had your RFG28MESL1?
Customer: 3 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just pushing the button on the side as mentioned. Also turned off and on the ice mak8 g setting via the panel
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 3 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

I havent heard from you in some time please confirm if you need anything further or if your happy for me to close the question