KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

The child lock key on my Bosch varioperfect Serie 4 is

The child lock key on my Bosch varioperfect Serie 4 is showing in the panel and will not let me start another washing programme. How do I turn it off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1 year old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if I am able
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The washer is just out of warranty. Can I fix it myself how big a job is it .

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

To unlock the control press and hold the START button for around 10 seconds.

____________________________________________________________

It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!