JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an Neff washer/dryer model V6540X1GB. I have a C 1 or

Customer Question

I have an Neff washer/dryer model V6540X1GB.
I have a C 1 or In flashes on the machine this symbol does not appear in the manual.
Can you advise how to rectify the problem. Thx
Su
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you need any further assistance, or if your happy for me to close the question?