KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a bosch dishwasher. Error code 15 is showing, which

I have a bosch dishwasher. Error code 15 is showing, which indicates a leak or surplus water. I have checked and there is no sign of either
JA: What happened just before your Bosch dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: it was on an overnight wash cycle, so we came down to find it like this. every few seconds the draining system seems to run, as if it is trying to take water out. It then stops for a few seconds and then does it again
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bosch dishwasher?
Customer: I have tried switching it off on the control panel - it won't. I have removed the filters and cleaned them out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is there any other issue which would cause E15 to show?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

E15 indicates water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated anti flood device.

If you can, unplug it and remove the screws holding the dishwasher under the worktop and pull it out.

If it is not integrated then simply unplug and pull it out.

Then tip it backwards and wait till the water drains off from the base of appliance.

After the water drains off flood switch will reset itself and the error should not be there.

If you are unable to pull it out then remove the front metal cover and use sponge to clean the base, make sure it is dried out completely.

____________________________________________________________

It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!