KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a Bosch Dishwasher SGS45C12GB/16. Assistant: Can you

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Dishwasher SGS45C12GB/16.
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It currently washes and the water is pumped away, but when it’s off, it backfills causing a flood when the door is ajar
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a Classixx with the model number as above. I have checked the pump and the filters and they seem fine and clear. Is it a faulty one way valve & where can I find this part?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

This indicates water inlet valve is faulty and will need replacement.

You can CLICK HERE to order the part.

____________________________________________________________

It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.

Hi there, did that help ?

Have I answered your question?

I still see the question is open so, wanted to check if all is good ?

_____________________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.