JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I've recently purchased the Bosch Easy Aquatak 120. It

Hello, I've recently purchased the Bosch Easy Aquatak 120. It didn't come with a hose, so I then purchased the F016800360 water hose. But I still need connectors - for the tap and the other end of the hose which connects to the Bosch Aquatak unit, itself. Can you recommend suitable connectors, please.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is new - a Bosch Easy Aquatak 120.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today, I assume you purchased the incomplete pressure washer second hand without a hose, then trying to buy parts to make it usable?

The part number for the hose should come with connectors are both ends to attach to the wand and the machine, what connectors are you missing?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello. No I purchased the pressure washer brand new, but it didn't come with a hose pipe, so I then purchased the hose pipe, which came, but didn't have connectors, so I now want to know what connectors I need to purchase which will connect one end of the hose pipe to the tap and the other end of the hose pipe to the unit, itself.

Right so its not the hose between the machine and the spray attachment but the outside tap/garden hose and the machine.

There is normally a plastic connector which screws on to the 3/4 BSP thread located just below the power switch, do you have this connector or are you missing this connector?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don't have an outside tap. I was planning to connect the unit to either a bathroom or kitchen tap via the hosepipe which would lead from an inside tap up through a window.I can see the plastic connector you're talking about, which I've already screwed on beneath the power switch, but this doesn't connect the hosepipe to the unit.

Right you just need a standard hose pipe connector such as one of these ones here which connects on to the unit.

You would then need a connector which takes your tap and connects it tot he hose such as the item here.

I have to say this is far from ideal, and you really need to get a standard tap fitted inside or outside which can connect to the hose pipe as the adaptors often work their way lose and limit water flow.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Well, as it happens, we do have an outside tap. I was wrong about that. Re-discovered it today. It's so long since we used it that I'd forgotten it even existed, but, as I say, I've re-discovered it and I tried it - and yes, it does still work. I only want jet wash the garden so I can get rid of the mess one of the bloody cats keeps leaving on my front lawn. It isn't even my bloody cat!

Right if thats a case then you just need the two of the attachments here, one goes on to the tap fitting and the other on to the pressure washer.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No that's fine. Thanks.