md20/20
md20/20,
13574879

How do I undo the lock .symbol is flashing and can’t start

How do I undo the lock .symbol is flashing and can’t start the wash load
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch exxcel 8
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only since I accidentally leant against the machine. Tried looking to see if there’s a lock icon button.When door is shut and I hit the start button the key symbol just flashes and nothing happens
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No other than the icon next to it which usually goes off when cycle starts is also on

Do you have a model number for your washer located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I actually talk to you please

The site offers and option to speak by phone but I'm really not sure it's necessary for this issue and it's an additional charge. Do you have a model number for your washer located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?