KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a ZDI12010XA dishwasher. It failed to finish a

Hi. I have a ZDI12010XA dishwasher. It failed to finish a program, leaving the some water in the bottom of the tray and the program and salt light on. I now cannot get it to work. Your help would be appreciated.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I just received an error message. Can you confirm that this query is still being worked on? Thanks

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

What error message appears ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Kevin. There is no specific error message. Just the program light, salt light and power light on, but it's not working

OK, it seems the anti flood device in the base of appliance has been activated due to leak.

You will have to unplug the dishwasher and pull it out.

Then tip it backwards by around 45 degrees and make sure excess water drains off.

Then clean the drain hose and ensure nothing is clogged.

Plug it back and it should work, if not please let me know.