Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The refrigerator is lit, but not working. I am a new tenant

Customer Question

The refrigerator is lit, but not working.
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: I am a new tenant and all I can see is Electrolux frost free. It is not new.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is there anything I can do?
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.
Is this a fridge freezer combo?