KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My Neff dishwasher timer display shows h23 which is not

My Neff dishwasher timer display shows h23 which is not covered in the manual. Dishwasher will not start. Have switched off at mains and on again, but same display.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Type SD6P1F . FD 9401. Haven’t run a diagnostic check - how do I do that? Don’t see it in instructions.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can - depends on the complexity. If too difficult for an 83 yr old, then I’ll have to go to a Neff authorised repair come.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This happened once before and I had to get a replacement unit.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

It seems Timer Delay has been accidentally turned on to 23 hours.

Press the Time pre selection button continuously until you get 00 on the display.

Let me know its complete model number if you need further assistance.

_____________________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!