KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My Bosch washing machine start switch has stopped working,

My Bosch washing machine start switch has stopped working
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is the Maxx IT WFR 2860 and I have had it 18 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is simple
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The problem started about 3-4 weeks ago when I pressed the start button nothing happened but if I set the delay timer it would then start at the appropriate time but now it will not do this. Just sad to scrap it when the machine itself is still working fine.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

Sorry I do not have a good news for you.

The start switch is part of Control Module that is available for £550.

I believe it is not worth to spend this amount on replacement when you can buy a new one in around £300.

____________________________________________________________

It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Hi there, did that help ?

Have I answered your question?

I still see the question is open so, wanted to check if all is good ?

_____________________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.