KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a Whirlpool tumble dryer,. The identification details

I have a Whirlpool tumble dryer,. The identification details I have show:numbers
JA: Do you know the model of your WhirlPool dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry, sent message prematurely. Don't know the age but identification details include: (1) AWZ 7303. (2) 8575 730 15033. (3) 07 0537 514883. Hope this helps. -
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dryer; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your WhirlPool dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had no problems. Only contacting you because of the recall, which is again in the news today. -
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't know what else you need to know, so I guess the answer to your question is 'no'. -

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

Your dryer is not under recall, You can check complete list by clicking HERE or HERE.

____________________________________________________________

It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!