KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Re Tumble dryer recall. I have a Swan tumble dryer model no

Re Tumble dryer recall. I have a Swan tumble dryer model no STC407WB(UK) 7kg B Class. Is this one of the at-risk appliances?
JA: Who makes your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Manufacturer is Swan. Previously owned by my daughter, so not sure of age. Would guess it is over 5 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is nothing wrong with it. Was just wondering if it is a model which Whirlpool are recalling.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. Whirlpool are recalling some models as they are a fire risk. Heard on TV this morning that Swan is one of the makes they are investigating and are asking customers to contact them.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the phone call request, that is automated and not sent by me.

Yes your dryer Model number STC407WB(UK) come under the recall list.

As per Whirlpool if your tumble dryer is affected, you’ll get the choice either to have it replaced free of charge, to opt for an upgrade from £59, to have it fixed by an engineer or to choose a refund, which will be dependent on the age of your tumble dryer.

Please CLICK HERE to check the list and call Whirlpool at 0800(###) ###-####

____________________________________________________________

It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help.

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!