JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I purchased a Bosch ART 26-18-LI Cordless Grass Strimmer

I purchased a Bosch ART 26-18-LI Cordless Grass Strimmer from Amazon on the 22nd of July 2019. Unfortunately the blade will not stay in the plastic disc when being operated and I think this disk may be faulty.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Puchased 22nd July 2019 so should be a recent model. ART 26-18-LI
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: By work do you mean fit a new disc?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No instruction manual was supplied with the strimmer when purchased but if

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Where did you purchase the strimmer from?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Amazon